Saturday, June 7, 2014

Something About Jealousy

Here's a little testimony... from me!
So, I'll admit it. I've been a little jealous these days, of a person I admired so much before. Though I still admire her, I'm also a little envious. I know that this feeling is wrong, and I've tried to let this feeling go. But it keeps on coming back. Ever feel that way?
So I tried another solution, praying. I prayed to God to forgive me of my sins, to let me un-feel this jealousy inside of me that has been growing; and for that certain person. I've done that, and it let me feel a lot better, like the burden's pulled off of me.
If you're someone like me, try that. God's always there, waiting for you to remember Him, notice Him. He's always wanting you to come to Him to ask for advice and forgiveness, because He is ready to give you that. No matter what you do, what you think is so unforgivable; truly repent, and He'll have you back.
I've done so many mistakes in my life, but I want to repent, because I want God to be controlling my life. He knows best, even when things are falling apart - our faith is shaking, believe that He'll always hold on to you and never let you fall.

A little side story:
"Hey, aren't you scared?" said a stewardess to a little girl in the passenger seat. The entire plane was shaking so badly, the entire crew were on their knees.
"Who's the pilot?" the girl responded.
"Your father," the stewardess answered.
"Then I'm not."

This little girl believed that her father would never hurt his own daughter, because he loves her so much. The faith of this girl could be an example to all of us, leading us into stronger ground. Mountains will erupt, the earth will shake, the islands will sink, the sky will turn dark - but no matter what happens, God will never fail. And he will be there for us. The King of all kings, by our side.

Just believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment